POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show at the British Comedy Awards. Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show at the British Comedy Awards. (Message 51 to 60 of 77)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show at
Date: 31 Jan 2011 21:15:48
Message: <4d476cd4$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 01:34:52 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 01/02/2011 12:36 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> Have it your own way. You always do. :-P
>>
>> That's because I'm right. ;-)
>>

> You always are (so you say). ;-)

I don't hear you debating it. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 31 Jan 2011 21:16:32
Message: <4d476d00$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 01:45:24 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 01/02/2011 12:36 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> Remedy: Stop the film and say “Is it, what happens next?”
>> I actually came close to that - it was Ken's girlfriend, and she didn't
>> realise we hadn't seen the film before.
>
> Awkward

Yeah, slightly.  She's borderline ADD/ADHD as it is, so it's sometimes
tricky to point that kind of thing out, because her brain doesn't focus
well on things for long periods of time.

Jim

Post a reply to this message