POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show at the British Comedy Awards. : Re: Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show attheBritishComedyAwards. Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:26:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show attheBritishComedyAwards.
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 1 Feb 2011 06:13:40
Message: <op.vp71g3vgmn4jds@phils>
And lo On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 16:50:51 -0000, Stephen <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom>
did spake thusly:

> On 31/01/2011 4:45 PM, Phil Cook v2 wrote:
>> Couldn't get on with it, a bit like "The Office" caused too much
>> arse-squirming embarrassment.
>>

> Maybe I'm a bit more removed from adolescence. But I know what you mean
> because that's how I feel about "The Office".

Or it's just me - I don't like any show or episode in which the main point
is laughing at someone's naivety or unselfconsciousness.

>> Time for the controversy - Miranda (Hart) - Best New British TV Comedy?
>> Talking to someone about that and they said "If they can't make a funny
>> 30-second 'advert' what hope is there for the series?"
>
> Not seen/heard her.

Do you want to inflict 2 minutes on yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIDquJbDFf0 this is the part that the BBC
thought would get you to watch the full episode.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com