POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Kindling (Message 411 to 420 of 520)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Kindling
Date: 26 Jan 2011 04:25:05
Message: <4d3fe871$1@news.povray.org>
On 25/01/2011 06:14 PM, Darren New wrote:

> And I believe it's actually charged on the number of people in range of
> the station. I.e., based on population densities and antenna power.

That sounds much more plausible.

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 26 Jan 2011 04:34:01
Message: <4D3FEA9E.3020105@gmail.com>
On 26-1-2011 10:21, Invisible wrote:
> On 25/01/2011 11:32 PM, andrel wrote:
>
>> Did I miss something? Are you considering to live somewhere on your own?
>
> It's no secret that I *want* to move out.

No it definitely isn't, so that was not the point. It was the on your
own that surprised me. Then again you are living in the UK.

> I need to find the money first.

That or not rejecting it because it is not within a certain radius of
your mom.

> Apparently my girlfriend's sister works for the OU, so I'm going to try
> talking to her about ways to make them hire me...

Could be a plan.

Post a reply to this message

> That or not rejecting it because it is not within a certain radius of
> your mom.

It's not my mum I want to be near, it's my home city and all the friends
I now have here.

>> Apparently my girlfriend's sister works for the OU, so I'm going to try
>> talking to her about ways to make them hire me...
>
> Could be a plan.

It's certainly worth a try at least...

Post a reply to this message