POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Kindling (Message 211 to 220 of 520)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Kindling
Date: 19 Jan 2011 11:16:57
Message: <4d370e79@news.povray.org>
On 19/01/2011 4:12 PM, andrel wrote:
> You don't honestly expect anyone to answer that, do you?

I will.
No! he's winding you up. :-P

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 19 Jan 2011 11:21:16
Message: <4d370f7c$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> arguably clearer than the actual paper book I'm currently reading,

Yep. It's like high-gloss paper without the gloss. Very high resolution and
very smooth.  Much easier to read than a standard paperback book.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion:

From: Darren New
Date: 19 Jan 2011 11:23:26
Message: <4d370ffe$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> why is the iPhone the only device on the market to
> do this?

Why would you say it is?

From: Stephen
Date: 19 Jan 2011 11:24:03
Message: <4d371023$1@news.povray.org>
On 19/01/2011 4:08 PM, andrel wrote:
>>> Reading and listening a lot until you get a feeling for the language.
>>
>> Oh! Just like native speakers :-)
>
> yes, it does probably explain the FTFY from Andy yesterday.

To deep for me ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 19 Jan 2011 11:28:00
Message: <4d371110$1@news.povray.org>
On 19/01/2011 04:23 PM, Darren New wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> why is the iPhone the only device on the market to do this?
>
> Why would you say it is?

He didn't say "lots of devices do this", he said "the iPhone does this".

Post a reply to this message