POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Kindling (Message 101 to 110 of 520)
From: Neeum Zawan
Subject: Re: Kindling
Date: 17 Jan 2011 22:55:42
Message: <87vd1m50k0.fsf@fester.com>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> writes:

> yes, but not the screen size.  Which means you can read in big letters
> and scroll all the time to see more text... :p

Most ereaders have screens comparable to or bigger than paperback
books. If reading on an ereader is a problem, then reading a book will
be a bigger problem.

Post a reply to this message

From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 17 Jan 2011 22:58:32
Message: <87tyh650fa.fsf@fester.com>
Stephen <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom> writes:

> On 13/01/2011 3:50 PM, nemesis wrote:
>> or to
>> read ebooks in tiny letters...:)
>
> With E Books, you can change the font size.
> I would not go anywhere without my Sony Reader.

I love my Sony. The interface is really good. I can't imagine life
without the touch sensitive display (I use it to read news). Also, the
dictionary is handy - just double tap on a word and it pulls it up.

I'm sure I'll find some use for handwriting notes with the stylus one
day, but haven't thought of one yet.

What I find really cool is that when I transfer news from Calibre to the
Sony, the device *knows* that it's receiving news. So it puts them all
in the Periodicals Section. This way, my list of ebooks is not cluttered
with hundreds of newspaper ebooks.

Post a reply to this message