POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 17 Jan 2011 22:58:32
Message: <87tyh650fa.fsf@fester.com>
Stephen <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom> writes:

> On 13/01/2011 3:50 PM, nemesis wrote:
>> or to
>> read ebooks in tiny letters...:)
>
> With E Books, you can change the font size.
> I would not go anywhere without my Sony Reader.

I love my Sony. The interface is really good. I can't imagine life
without the touch sensitive display (I use it to read news). Also, the
dictionary is handy - just double tap on a word and it pulls it up.

I'm sure I'll find some use for handwriting notes with the stylus one
day, but haven't thought of one yet.

What I find really cool is that when I transfer news from Calibre to the
Sony, the device *knows* that it's receiving news. So it puts them all
in the Periodicals Section. This way, my list of ebooks is not cluttered
with hundreds of newspaper ebooks.