POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Whoot! First video game Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  Whoot! First video game (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Darren New
Subject: Whoot! First video game
Date: 1 Jan 2011 23:47:05
Message: <4d200349$1@news.povray.org>
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Search?query=automorpion

And according to the dashboard, it finished review dec 28 and has had 125
sales ($1 each) in the first 3 days. Pretty cool.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLykalAHH30 for gameplay)
--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion:

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Whoot! First video game
Date: 6 Jan 2011 19:34:34
Message: <4d265f9a$1@news.povray.org>
Wow. Not even a single remark? Poop.

From: clipka
Date: 6 Jan 2011 20:56:40
Message: <4d2672d8$1@news.povray.org>
Am 07.01.2011 01:34, schrieb Darren New:
> Wow. Not even a single remark? Poop.

I might shout "hooray!" if it was a PC game and I'd had the possibility
to try it out :-P

Post a reply to this message