POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Whoot! First video game : Re: Whoot! First video game Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:12:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Whoot! First video game
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Jan 2011 21:24:20
Message: <4d267954$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Am 07.01.2011 01:34, schrieb Darren New:
>> Wow. Not even a single remark? Poop.
>
> I might shout "hooray!" if it was a PC game and I'd had the possibility
> to try it out :-P

I know better now. Now I know which bits of the code will run on PCs and
which only work on an XBox or with an appropriate GFWL account.  That's not
really made tremendously clear in the docs.  Unfortunately, you cannot (for
example) save a game on the xbox without being logged in, and you can't log
in on the PC without paying MS extra money for the privilege (IIUC), so next
time I'll make sure that bit has the appropriate #ifdef there to make it work.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: