POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : TRON:Legacy, woot! Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  TRON:Legacy, woot! (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Subject: TRON:Legacy, woot!
Date: 17 Dec 2010 18:42:02
Message: <op.vnvtf9kx0819q0@gdsentropy.nc.rr.com>
Man...10:55pm EST...I can hardly wait! :D

I played the ARG which was fun as heck, and I got some cool objects from
it (Encom ID badge, Arcade Aid pins, etc..). The first movie helped get me
into graphics and programming...

Hopefully this movie will give everyone some cool pov scene/object ideas.
;D

Anyone else going to see this movie?

Ian (excited....excited....excited...END OF LINE)