POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : TRON:Legacy, woot! : Re: TRON:Legacy, woot! Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TRON:Legacy, woot!
From: Warp
Date: 2 Jan 2011 05:17:23
Message: <4d2050b3@news.povray.org>
> I saw it just now. Pretty fun movie. Very tronish.

  I saw it in 3D, and was slightly disappointed at how (relatively)
little they used the 3D possibilities. This movie, if any, would be
an absolutely perfect "technology demo" for 3D movies, but it was
overall used quite mildly. (Many people would argue that overusing
the 3D would be lame, but IMO even though that may be so with most
other movies, *this* particular movie would have actually benefited
a lot by using it to the maximum.)

--
                                                          - Warp