POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That Friday feeling Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  That Friday feeling (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Invisible
Subject: That Friday feeling
Date: 5 Nov 2010 08:54:27
Message: <4cd3fe83$1@news.povray.org>
Are you bored? Fancy a laugh? Read this:

http://www.datarecoverylabs.com/ultimate-computer-language-guide.html

Or rather, read this if you enjoy reading hilariously inaccurate
nonsense being passed off as definitive fact.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: That Friday feeling
Date: 5 Nov 2010 09:08:23
Message: <4cd401c7$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/11/2010 12:54 PM, Invisible wrote:

> Or rather, read this if you enjoy reading hilariously inaccurate
> nonsense being passed off as definitive fact.

Thinking about it, I could have just said "go look up Intelligent
Design"... :-P

Post a reply to this message

> Are you bored? Fancy a laugh? Read this:
>
> http://www.datarecoverylabs.com/ultimate-computer-language-guide.html
>
> Or rather, read this if you enjoy reading hilariously inaccurate
> nonsense being passed off as definitive fact.

"Haskell is a scripting language inspired by Python."

LOL

the rest is quite accurate.  Or might I say, *was*.  Because once upon a time C
indeed was high level and javascript was interpreted...

Post a reply to this message