POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An observation Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:13:23 EDT (-0400)
  An observation (Message 1 to 10 of 107)
From: Invisible
Subject: An observation
Date: 26 Oct 2010 06:26:29
Message: <4cc6acd5@news.povray.org>
Fact: Lots of people apparently have trouble operating computers.

Fact: An ATM is a computer.

Fact: In the 30 years I've been alive, I have never met anybody anywhere
on Earth who has even the slightest difficulty figuring out how to work
an ATM - with no instruction manual.

I wonder how they do that?

Post a reply to this message