POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An observation : Re: An observation Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An observation
From: Invisible
Date: 26 Oct 2010 09:59:58
Message: <4cc6dede$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/10/2010 12:54 PM, Le_Forgeron wrote:

> People pay ATTENTION when it's about their money!

You'd think so, but not necessarily. ;-)

(I've heard stories of people putting the receipt in their wallet,
throwing the cash in the bin and walking off before they realised what
the hell they just did.)

> Interaction with ATM is limited to a short period, and one operation.
>
> Interaction with ATM is motivated with immediate need.

OK, well consider something as trivial as operating a video recorder
then. It's really quite astonishing the number of people who cannot get
this to actually work right. WTF is that about?