POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bleeding edge Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Bleeding edge (Message 11 to 20 of 25)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 5 Messages >>>
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Bleeding edge
Date: 15 Oct 2010 13:29:09
Message: <4cb88f65$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible escreveu:
> There are several snags along the way, however.
>
> First, I was using the w3schools DOM reference, which helpfully omits
> several utterly critical API calls. For example:
>
> http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/dom_obj_document.asp
>
> Note how there's absolutely no mention of createElement() and friends.
> You're really not going to get very far without that. (!)

of course, if you want the spec, you need to go to the source over at
w3.org.  I gave you a link to the DOM spec already some time ago...

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 15 Oct 2010 14:25:01
Message: <4cb89c7d$1@news.povray.org>
pretty friggin' cool web application, dude!  IE users won't see it
though.  Hopefully, some day this kind of open web techs mashup will be
the rule indeed, rather than some html to load a Flash object...

Should have your name there somewhere, possibly in the header, meta tag...