POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bleeding edge : Re: Bleeding edge Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bleeding edge
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 15 Oct 2010 15:57:56
Message: <4cb8b244$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/10/2010 07:25 PM, nemesis wrote:
> pretty friggin' cool web application, dude!

Meh, I try.

It'll be "pretty friggin' cool" when it actually shows the tree
construction steps, takes the original input, compresses it, neatly
prints out the result, and tells you how many bits you just saved...

As I say, I've written many little demos like this. But it looks so much
better with real graphics rather than crude ASCII art. (!)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/