POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Absurd Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Absurd (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Absurd
Date: 25 Aug 2010 07:30:07
Message: <4c74febf$1@news.povray.org>
Today, on the 25th of August, I have just seen my first advert for
something Christmas-related.

It's summer? Hello??

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Absurd
Date: 25 Aug 2010 08:30:35
Message: <4c750ceb$1@news.povray.org>
On 25/08/2010 12:30 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Today, on the 25th of August, I have just seen my first advert for
> something Christmas-related.

Congratulations you win the prize for seeing the first Christmas advert.
The next one is for seeing the first Christmas lights or display.

> It's summer? Hello??

This is summer?

--

Best Regards,