POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ouch time Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Ouch time (Message 13 to 22 of 32)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Ouch time
Date: 25 Aug 2010 15:53:24
Message: <4c7574b4@news.povray.org>
> Warp wrote:

> >   I hope it was a wisdom tooth.

> Actually no. One of the molers, right on the middle.

  Why?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 25 Aug 2010 16:38:55
Message: <4c757f5f$1@news.povray.org>
>> I remember the nurse holding my head still, and hearing a loud crunching
>> sound, and feeling something grinding around. And warm blood dripping
>> onto my face. They did some sewing, and then gave me some cotton to chew
>> on. And, eventually, they let me leave. (Feel quite dizzy after having
>> my feet on the ceiling for so long...)
>
> Loud crunching sound? Is that actually audible? :/

Most sounds that happen inside your head sound much louder to you than
they do to everybody else.

> I wouldn't know; my screams didn't let me hear any such sound...

Well, yeah, there is that.

I especially liked the comment the dentist made about how if he'd kept
all the teeth, he could have made a little necklace of human teeth by
now. "It would be like Predator." Thanks for that, guys. You're really
not helping me...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/