POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ouch time : Re: Ouch time Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ouch time
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 26 Aug 2010 09:57:54
Message: <4c7672e2@news.povray.org>
On 8/25/2010 4:42 AM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> This trip was much shorter. They kepted me waiting until about 30
> minutes after my appointment time, just to make sure I was utterly
> nausious with adrenaline when I walked in. They lay me down and stabbed
> me. I don't recall feeling any numbness. And then the dentist is like
> "OK, let me have a little feel here..."

Heh. I remember vividly having impacted wisdom teeth removed. One was
done at the dentists chair. I opted for nitrous. Fun stuff. The rest had
to be removed by an "oral surgeon" Though I don't remember the actual
extractions due to the general anesthetic I was under I do vividly
remember the aftermath.

Lets just say a mouth full of stitches and an upset stomach don't mix
real well. I couldn't keep down the painkillers if I wanted to.

The next morning, I decided the painkillers were a nice novelty to look
at. I didn't need them. The stitches were highly annoying, though.

--
~Mike