POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : kindle Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  kindle (Message 3 to 12 of 92)
<<< Previous 2 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Kevin Wampler
Subject: Re: kindle
Date: 23 Aug 2010 15:38:19
Message: <4c72ce2b$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> I bought an Amazon Kindle. It's very nice. Feel free to ask me about it
> if you care. :-)

How well does it handle PDFs?  Particularly PDFs with pictures, graphs,
equations and such?  Also how easy/hard is it to download a PDF from the
web and transfer it to the Kindle?

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 23 Aug 2010 16:30:00
Message: <web.4c72d99658934d4f48316a30@news.povray.org>
> I bought an Amazon Kindle. It's very nice. Feel free to ask me about it if
> you care. :-)

does it run Crysis while you listen to the Fifth Symphony by Beethoven?

Post a reply to this message