POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : kindle : Re: kindle Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:12:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: kindle
From: andrel
Date: 23 Aug 2010 17:15:28
Message: <4C72E501.7000501@gmail.com>
On 23-8-2010 22:57, Darren New wrote:
> nemesis wrote:
>> does it run Crysis while you listen to the Fifth Symphony by Beethoven?
>
> It actually seems to be an amazingly slow CPU. But then, the battery
> goes for a week or two.
>
> But it'll play background music while you read, if you like.

So you can have books with sound effects, neat.

<very quit, with a little noise of a trolley outside the room. Some
birdsong outside the window>
It was starting to end, after what seemed most of eternity to me.
   I attempted to wriggle my toes, succeeded. I was sprawled there in a
hospital bed and my legs were done up in plaster casts, but they were
still mine.