POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wow Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:11:51 EDT (-0400)
  Wow (Message 1 to 10 of 57)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Wow
Date: 18 Aug 2010 13:54:04
Message: <4c6c1e3c$1@news.povray.org>
Quiet in here lately ... I think I heard a cricket or two.
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Wow
Date: 18 Aug 2010 15:13:49
Message: <4c6c30ed@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford escreveu:
> Quiet in here lately ... I think I heard a cricket or two.

dnew is on business trip and invisible is invisible at the moment, thus,
no need for Warp to reply to any non-sense.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

>> Quiet in here lately ... I think I heard a cricket or two.
>
> dnew is on business trip and invisible is invisible at the moment, thus,
> no need for Warp to reply to any non-sense.

Clearly what we need then is some way to get Warp riled up.  Anybody
know any good Finnish jokes?

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 12:51:00 -0500, Mike Raiford wrote:

> Quiet in here lately ... I think I heard a cricket or two.

I was thinking the same thing. :)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:15:31 -0700, Kevin Wampler wrote:

> nemesis wrote:
>> Mike Raiford escreveu:
>>> Quiet in here lately ... I think I heard a cricket or two.
>>
>> dnew is on business trip and invisible is invisible at the moment,
>> thus, no need for Warp to reply to any non-sense.
>>

> Clearly what we need then is some way to get Warp riled up.  Anybody
> know any good Finnish jokes?

"The End."  (Sorry, I really couldn't resist that one, I tried....)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:15:31 -0700, Kevin Wampler wrote:
>
> > nemesis wrote:
> >>
> >> dnew is on business trip and invisible is invisible at the moment,
> >> thus, no need for Warp to reply to any non-sense.
> >>

> > Clearly what we need then is some way to get Warp riled up.  Anybody
> > know any good Finnish jokes?
>
> "The End."  (Sorry, I really couldn't resist that one, I tried....)

mwahahaha

Post a reply to this message

On 18/08/2010 10:18 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:15:31 -0700, Kevin Wampler wrote:
>
>> nemesis wrote:
>>>
>>> dnew is on business trip and invisible is invisible at the moment,
>>> thus, no need for Warp to reply to any non-sense.
>>>

>> Clearly what we need then is some way to get Warp riled up.  Anybody
>> know any good Finnish jokes?
>
> "The End."  (Sorry, I really couldn't resist that one, I tried....)

Groan!

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen