POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wow : Re: Wow Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wow
From: Warp
Date: 19 Aug 2010 00:39:51
Message: <4c6cb597@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler <wam### [at] uwashingtonedu> wrote:
> Clearly what we need then is some way to get Warp riled up.  Anybody
> know any good Finnish jokes?

  Why would I get "riled up" by a Finnish joke?

  I once heard a claim (which I don't know if it's true) that Norwegians,
of all people, seem to have quite many Finnish jokes, especially related
to the Winter War. For example one goes something like this:

  Two Finns who survived the Winter War were conversating afterwards:

  "So, what did you do when the war was finally over and you got home?"
  "I had sex with my wife."
  "Ok, but after that."
  "I had more sex with my wife."
  "Ok, ok, but after all that."
  "I got my skis off, and had more sex with my wife."

--
                                                          - Warp