POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Neural malfunction Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  Neural malfunction (Message 31 to 37 of 37)
From: Invisible
Subject: Again?
Date: 13 Aug 2010 10:12:04
Message: <4c6552b4$1@news.povray.org>
> Any unsubstantiated theories? Wild speculation? Baseless diagnosis?

OK, and now today I seem to be developing another one. Same time of day
too. However, although there's nothing I can eat here, I'm currently
sucking some candy, and that has almost completely cured my headache.

I'm starting to get worried now. Two headaches in the same week? That
*can't* be normal!

Post a reply to this message

>> Any unsubstantiated theories? Wild speculation? Baseless diagnosis?
>
> OK, and now today I seem to be developing another one. Same time of day
> too.

Now I'm wondering... Perhaps the antibiotics I'm taking have affected my
ability to digest starch properly or something?

Hmm, even so, I'm not exactly starving to the point where I don't have
any fat left to convert back to glucose. So... wuh?

Post a reply to this message

>>> Any unsubstantiated theories? Wild speculation? Baseless diagnosis?
>>
>> OK, and now today I seem to be developing another one. Same time of
>> day too.
>
> Now I'm wondering... Perhaps the antibiotics I'm taking have affected my
> ability to digest starch properly or something?

When taking antibiotics, /do/ expect your digestive system to go nuts.
You normally provide shelter, food & work for a host of bacteria to help
you with certain nutrients, but ATM you're regularly flooding their home
with substances designed to /kill/ bacteria.

> Hmm, even so, I'm not exactly starving to the point where I don't have
> any fat left to convert back to glucose. So... wuh?

Maybe your body isn't prepared for large-volume production of glucose
from fat? (Consider this a wild guess.)

Post a reply to this message