POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Neural malfunction : Re: Again? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:13:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Again?
From: clipka
Date: 13 Aug 2010 12:29:44
Message: <4c6572f8$1@news.povray.org>
Am 13.08.2010 17:57, schrieb Invisible:
> Invisible wrote:
>>> Any unsubstantiated theories? Wild speculation? Baseless diagnosis?
>>
>> OK, and now today I seem to be developing another one. Same time of
>> day too.
>
> Now I'm wondering... Perhaps the antibiotics I'm taking have affected my
> ability to digest starch properly or something?

When taking antibiotics, /do/ expect your digestive system to go nuts.
You normally provide shelter, food & work for a host of bacteria to help
you with certain nutrients, but ATM you're regularly flooding their home
with substances designed to /kill/ bacteria.

> Hmm, even so, I'm not exactly starving to the point where I don't have
> any fat left to convert back to glucose. So... wuh?

Maybe your body isn't prepared for large-volume production of glucose
from fat? (Consider this a wild guess.)