POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very cool physics engine Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:13:54 EDT (-0400)
  Very cool physics engine (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Darren New
Subject: Very cool physics engine
Date: 21 Jul 2010 11:32:49
Message: <4c471321@news.povray.org>
http://gizmodo.com/5591613/incredible-physics-engine-yields-some-seriously-jaw+dropping-dirt

Some good stuff in there I haven't noticed before. So real you can almost
feel the texture of what they're simulating.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    C# - a language whose greatest drawback

Post a reply to this message

> Some good stuff in there I haven't noticed before. So real you can
> almost feel the texture of what they're simulating.

Only problem with the dirt is it didn't generate *any* of the really
small dust particles you'd get with real dirt (well, depending on how
wet it is).

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net