POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very cool physics engine : Re: Very cool physics engine Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:12:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Very cool physics engine
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 22 Jul 2010 04:16:41
Message: <op.vf8jx5n8mn4jds@phils>
And lo On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:32:47 +0100, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake thusly:

http://gizmodo.com/5591613/incredible-physics-engine-yields-some-seriously-jaw+dropping-dirt

> Some good stuff in there I haven't noticed before. So real you can
> almost feel the texture of what they're simulating.

I did notice that the multiple bunny flinging left bits stuck to the
walls, not sure if that was intended or not. Otherwise very impressive,
now let's see if they can get it to work in real-time and implement it
into a game engine :-)

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com