POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Feel the beat Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  Feel the beat (Message 61 to 70 of 90)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Feel the beat
Date: 20 Jul 2010 12:53:00
Message: <4c45d46c$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/07/2010 4:27 PM, Darren New wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> (I've never heard of it being measured from your neck. I especially
>> like the way the instructions said "but don't press too hard". Um,
>> why? What happens if you press too hard??)
>
> If you press too hard then you close off the vein and you can't feel the
> pulse any more.

In lieu  of Andrel, I'll point out that vein's don't have pulses,
arteries do. :-P

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 20 Jul 2010 13:44:34
Message: <4c45e082@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> In lieu  of Andrel, I'll point out that vein's don't have pulses,
> arteries do. :-P

Damnit, now I fancy lentil soup. >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Darren New
Date: 20 Jul 2010 17:34:51
Message: <4c46167b@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> In lieu  of Andrel, I'll point out that vein's don't have pulses,
> arteries do. :-P

True. I was thinking veins because they usually run closer to the surface,
but now that you mention it...

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    C# - a language whose greatest drawback

Post a reply to this message

On 20/07/2010 10:34 PM, Darren New wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>> In lieu of Andrel, I'll point out that vein's don't have pulses,
>> arteries do. :-P
>
> True. I was thinking veins because they usually run closer to the
> surface, but now that you mention it...

Veni, vidi, vici or do I mean In vino veritas? ;-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message