POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Advanced annoyance Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Advanced annoyance (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Advanced annoyance
Date: 15 Jul 2010 17:26:42
Message: <4c3f7d12@news.povray.org>
Oh my God...

All week I've had various insects crawling over my monitor. But now
something really special has happened: there's an insect *inside* the
monitor. I can literally see it crawling around between the liquid
crystal layer and the backlight. Man that's irritating! >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

I pressed on the glass, and I think I squashed it. (At least, it's
stopped moving around now.) But now it's stuck in the middle of the
screen. Great.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/sandras-1952/fly.gif