POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Advanced annoyance : Re: Advanced annoyance Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Advanced annoyance
From: Invisible
Date: 16 Jul 2010 04:26:14
Message: <4c4017a6@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Haha, I'm surprised it could get in there (usually that gap is sealed as
> best possible to stop dust getting in)

That makes two of us.

It seems to be between the LC layer and the backlight, but it's hard to
tell. It might be between the glass and the LC.

> but surely if you try to open it
> up you will get all sorts of dirt and dust in there (unless you happen
> to have a cleanroom) so it will probably look worse.

More importantly, if I take it apart it will never, ever go back
together again.

> Just make a desktop wallpaper to cover it up :-)

Gee, thanks. :-P

I got a zero dead pixel guarantee, but it didn't say anything about
small insects crawling inside the machine. >_<