POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Advanced annoyance : Re: Advanced annoyance Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Advanced annoyance
From: scott
Date: 16 Jul 2010 04:06:36
Message: <4c40130c$1@news.povray.org>
> I pressed on the glass, and I think I squashed it. (At least, it's stopped
> moving around now.) But now it's stuck in the middle of the screen. Great.

Haha, I'm surprised it could get in there (usually that gap is sealed as
best possible to stop dust getting in), but surely if you try to open it up
you will get all sorts of dirt and dust in there (unless you happen to have
a cleanroom) so it will probably look worse.

Just make a desktop wallpaper to cover it up :-)