POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ReactOS Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  ReactOS (Message 24 to 33 of 63)
From: Phil Cook v2
Subject: Re: ReactOS [also... WTH?]
Date: 24 Jun 2010 04:17:50
Message: <op.vespco0nmn4jds@phils>
And lo On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:22:31 +0100, SharkD
<pos### [at] gmailcom> did spake thusly:

> On 6/23/2010 8:56 AM, Kyle wrote:
>> On 6/22/2010 11:18 AM, Phil Cook v2 wrote:
>>> And lo On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:16:53 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull>
>>> did
>>> spake thusly:

>>> They Live!
>>>

>> I recall a similar quote from Duke Nukem 3D.
>
> Yep, it's Dike Nukem.

Close, the quote from DN is "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum...
and I'm all outta gum." The original They Live is a more formal "I have
come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum"

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message