POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Did I kill the newsgroup? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  Did I kill the newsgroup? (Message 17 to 26 of 26)
From: Bill Pragnell
Subject: Re: Did I kill the newsgroup?
Date: 21 Jun 2010 04:05:01
Message: <web.4c1f1c662085a1336dd25f0b0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolDOTcom> wrote:
> On 21/06/2010 4:56 AM, Sabrina Kilian wrote:
> > Stephen wrote:
> >>
> >> To cheer you up. The first episode of the new season of "Clue" is
> >> broadcast tomorrow.
> >>

> > Last episode of Doctor Who next Saturday. Probably won't cheer anyone
> > up, though.
>
> No big deal, for me. I stopped watching it after Peter Davidson (the 5th
> Doctor) regenerated into the nasty accountant from “The Brothers”. </End
> BBC trivia> ;-)

*Davison.

And the second Baker only lasted a couple of years due to upheavals at the beeb
and the fact that he wasn't very good. I quite like the current chap though.
First time he's really seemed like an alien since the 7th.

Post a reply to this message

In Soviet Russia, the newsgroup kills *you*!

Post a reply to this message

On 21/06/2010 9:01 AM, Bill Pragnell wrote:

>> No big deal, for me. I stopped watching it after Peter Davidson (the 5th
>> Doctor) regenerated into the nasty accountant from “The Brothers”.</End
>> BBC trivia>  ;-)
>
> *Davison.

Golly gosh! You're right. I've been calling him that since he was in All
Creatures Great and Small. o_O

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen