POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Did I kill the newsgroup? : Re: Did I kill the newsgroup? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Did I kill the newsgroup?
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 21 Jun 2010 13:30:48
Message: <4c1fa1c8$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/21/2010 7:27 AM, Invisible wrote:
> Mike Raiford wrote:
>
>> IKEA furniture assembly is never simple ;)
>
> O RLY?

You should see my wife's attempts at furniture assembly. The diagrams
rarely depict clearly what should be happening. If you don't have
experience with Build-it-yourself furniture, the task can be daunting.
It took my wife an afternoon to assemble a night stand. In the same
amount of time I put together and installed 3 pieces of a modular
shelving/cabinet system.

--
~Mike