POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Supersize me Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Supersize me (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Invisible
Subject: Supersize me
Date: 14 Jun 2010 07:22:33
Message: <4c1610f9$1@news.povray.org>
I just walked into the tea room and noticed a large bag of cotton rolls.

It wasn't until I inspected the bag more closely that I discovered that
it's not cotton rolls at all. It's *food*. Specifically, this bag
contains the most enormous mash mallows I've ever seen in my life! o_O
Each one is so big that I can't actually fit my fingers around its
circumfrence - and I don't exactly have small fingers.

Man, I ate one of those things, and it took *5 bites* to finish it!
Usually you can fit three in your mouth at once. It was like a *meal*!

Only in America, eh?

Post a reply to this message

> Man, I ate one of those things, and it took *5 bites* to finish it!
> Usually you can fit three in your mouth at once. It was like a *meal*!

I've only ever seen two sizes of marshmallows:  regular, and itty-bitty
(that are apparently for putting in cups of hot cocoa).  Regular ones
take two to three bites (one is possible, but a little awkward), tiny
ones...no idea, never tried to see how many I could cram in my mouth at
once, but definitely more than three.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

>> Man, I ate one of those things, and it took *5 bites* to finish it!
>> Usually you can fit three in your mouth at once. It was like a *meal*!
>
> I've only ever seen two sizes of marshmallows: regular, and itty-bitty
> (that are apparently for putting in cups of hot cocoa). Regular ones
> take two to three bites (one is possible, but a little awkward), tiny
> ones...no idea, never tried to see how many I could cram in my mouth at
> once, but definitely more than three.

Reminds me of this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s7xKv6ObqQ

Post a reply to this message

> >> Man, I ate one of those things, and it took *5 bites* to finish it!
> >> Usually you can fit three in your mouth at once. It was like a *meal*!
> >
> > I've only ever seen two sizes of marshmallows: regular, and itty-bitty
> > (that are apparently for putting in cups of hot cocoa). Regular ones
> > take two to three bites (one is possible, but a little awkward), tiny
> > ones...no idea, never tried to see how many I could cram in my mouth at
> > once, but definitely more than three.
>
> Reminds me of this one:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s7xKv6ObqQ

they are far more surreal and amazing than I ever thought! o_O

Post a reply to this message

> I've only ever seen two sizes of marshmallows:  regular, and itty-bitty
> (that are apparently for putting in cups of hot cocoa).  Regular ones
> take two to three bites (one is possible, but a little awkward), tiny
> ones...no idea, never tried to see how many I could cram in my mouth at
> once, but definitely more than three.

These ones are so big, they actually don't fit inside a regular plastic
cup. They're wider than that!