POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Supersize me : Supersize me Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Supersize me
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Jun 2010 07:22:33
Message: <4c1610f9$1@news.povray.org>
I just walked into the tea room and noticed a large bag of cotton rolls.

It wasn't until I inspected the bag more closely that I discovered that
it's not cotton rolls at all. It's *food*. Specifically, this bag
contains the most enormous mash mallows I've ever seen in my life! o_O
Each one is so big that I can't actually fit my fingers around its
circumfrence - and I don't exactly have small fingers.

Man, I ate one of those things, and it took *5 bites* to finish it!
Usually you can fit three in your mouth at once. It was like a *meal*!

Only in America, eh?