POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Supersize me : Re: Supersize me Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Supersize me
From: Tim Cook
Date: 14 Jun 2010 08:06:23
Message: <4c161b3f$1@news.povray.org>
On 2010-06-14 07:22, Invisible wrote:
> Man, I ate one of those things, and it took *5 bites* to finish it!
> Usually you can fit three in your mouth at once. It was like a *meal*!

I've only ever seen two sizes of marshmallows:  regular, and itty-bitty
(that are apparently for putting in cups of hot cocoa).  Regular ones
take two to three bites (one is possible, but a little awkward), tiny
ones...no idea, never tried to see how many I could cram in my mouth at
once, but definitely more than three.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net