POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fan without blades: should we ROTFL or weep? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Fan without blades: should we ROTFL or weep? (Message 1 to 10 of 43)
From: TC
Subject: Fan without blades: should we ROTFL or weep?
Date: 4 Jun 2010 06:14:07
Message: <4c08d1ef@news.povray.org>
I just did read an add for a "bladeless fan", a so called air-multiplier
made by Dyson.

When I read the add I clicked on to find out more. Dyson would surely not
lie to us - so I was really interested in how they build a wonder like this.

Any electric fan, easy to clean, no blades? How is it done? Electromagnetic
fields? I simply had to see...

Now take a look at this thing and tell me - should I ROTFL or start to weep
for the poor fools who buy this?

http://www.dyson.com/technology/airmultiplier.asp

Besides: do US laws allow for blatant lies in ads? Bladeless - my ass! And
easy to clean? I doubt you can clean the real fan-parts at all.

Post a reply to this message