POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Electronics activity Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Electronics activity (Message 16 to 25 of 65)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Electronics activity
Date: 23 May 2010 11:42:52
Message: <4bf94cfc$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Am 23.05.2010 12:41, schrieb Orchid XP v8:
>
>> I took a trip to Maplin and somehow spent £25 - which is impressi
ve,
>> given that a 74HC00 is a mere £0.79 (for example).
>
> No, actually it's not - once you get used to this effect :-P

Indeed, one of my own big insights was "Wow, I can use the computer for
another project, if I write *software*!"  ;-)

> Pre-cut wires?

And I would think if you're getting pre-cut breadboard wires, you *want*

them to be stiff.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid

Post a reply to this message