POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Incredible times Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Incredible times (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Darren New
Subject: Incredible times
Date: 21 May 2010 01:15:11
Message: <4bf616df$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/05/19/potd-filming-the-empire-strikes-backs-opening-crawl/

We went from black-and-white TV and movie credit crawls done with a board on
the floor and ASCII line printer art, to Up and Avatar and real-time
interactive movie-quality video games, all while I've been around to enjoy it.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid

Post a reply to this message

> We went from black-and-white TV and movie credit crawls done with a board on
> the floor and ASCII line printer art, to Up and Avatar and real-time
> interactive movie-quality video games, all while I've been around to enjoy it.

Great pics, especially of the cloud city showdown. Some of the comments are
priceless - the posters really showing their age, not to mention abject lack of
Star Wars knowledge!

Now, in the dagobah picture, which one's Yoda and which one's Kershner? ;-)

Post a reply to this message