POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laid Off After 21 Years! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Laid Off After 21 Years! (Message 11 to 20 of 31)
From: DungBeatle
Subject: Re: Laid Off After 21 Years!
Date: 13 May 2010 13:00:59
Message: <4bec304b@news.povray.org>
news:4bec1c0f@news.povray.org...
: DungBeatle wrote:
:
: > Very sad... No one wants a 57 year old programmer.. :(
: If it makes you feel any better, no one wants a Haskell programmer
either.

: (Well... actually Well-Typed.com do. But they want somebody who's
also a
: C expert and a good salesman, so...)

What bothers me most is that my ex-supervisor won't tell me what's
happening with the software I created. And all my servers were turned
off so my ex-clients can't access anything. I smell a rat...

~db

Post a reply to this message