POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laid Off After 21 Years! : Re: Laid Off After 21 Years! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Laid Off After 21 Years!
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 13 May 2010 13:03:48
Message: <4bec30f4$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 13 May 2010 09:58:52 -0700, DungBeatle wrote:

> Yeah, I'm considering something like that. But it costs $ I don't really
> have...

That's one of the things that "they" count on, I think.  You might find a
lawyer who will do a free consultation (many will) to determine if
there's a chance of winning - because it's a situation where they make
money, too, it's in the lawyer's interest to look and see, and many will
do that initial consult at no cost (and get paid from the settlement).

Often times, a settlement can be reached without it going to court as
well.

Jim