POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Babbage Flaw Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  The Babbage Flaw (Message 52 to 61 of 111)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: The Babbage Flaw
Date: 13 May 2010 15:21:51
Message: <4bec514f$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> largely because I wouldn't know where to start with COM.

With the help pages! :-) COM is the substrate that connects things together.

(I think I posted a link recently of someone showing how to use VBScript to
talk to a DB and put it into Excel, make a chart, and use the clipboard to
paste it into a word doc.)

Does OpenOffice actually have any sort of scripting built in, or interfaces
that you can drive externally?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid

Post a reply to this message