POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Babbage Flaw Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  The Babbage Flaw (Message 41 to 50 of 111)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: The Babbage Flaw
Date: 13 May 2010 15:06:15
Message: <4bec4da7$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 13 May 2010 15:00:19 -0400, Warp wrote:

>> > iTunes.
>
>> Question: Are there any people on Earth who *voluntarily* use this??
>
>   Apparently something like 50 million people do.

Arguably, the usage of the software may not be voluntary, but because it
was included with their iPods, it's what they tend to use (as the default
application).

Myself, I can't use it, so I use gnupod instead (since iTunes doesn't run
on Linux, and Apple likes to believe Linux doesn't exist).

Jim

Post a reply to this message