POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Not a geek Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Not a geek (Message 51 to 60 of 259)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Not a geek
Date: 11 May 2010 15:29:19
Message: <4be9b00f$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 11 May 2010 19:06:12 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Darren New wrote:
>
>> Also the narrator of Cosmos.  I don't know anyone who didn't watch
>> Cosmos.
>
> Apparently you don't know me then.
>
> What's Cosmos then?

A TV programme that was narrated by Carl Sagan.

http://tinyurl.com/26x3ade

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 11 May 2010 15:31:05
Message: <4be9b079$1@news.povray.org>
>> What's Cosmos then?
>
> A TV programme

Ah, well, that would explain it then. I don't watch TV. :-)

(The irony is that I don't watch TV because there's never enough science
to watch...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/