POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Not a geek : Re: Not a geek Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not a geek
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 11 May 2010 15:36:22
Message: <4be9b1b6@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 11 May 2010 20:31:10 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>>> What's Cosmos then?
>>
>> A TV programme
>
> Ah, well, that would explain it then. I don't watch TV. :-)
>
> (The irony is that I don't watch TV because there's never enough science
> to watch...)

You would probably find QI interesting, not always about sciencey stuff,
but a good programme to watch.

But that also would explain why you haven't heard of some fairly well
known scientists or be aware of what their achievements are, things like
that tend to be newsworthy, and people often hear the names while
watching the news or various news commentary.

Jim