POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Photoshop CS5 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Photoshop CS5 (Message 31 to 40 of 154)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Photoshop CS5
Date: 4 May 2010 11:25:58
Message: <4be03c86$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook v2 wrote:
> But is that because that's the UI they're used to?

Apparently not. The UI was designed to make the whole flow from beginning to
end more efficient.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 4 May 2010 12:00:45
Message: <4be044ad$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/3/2010 1:16 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> While it *is* truly amazing - to the point of being frightening - the
> thing I can't figure out is how a normal human manages to get near a
> copy of Photoshop in the first place. Last time I checked, it's
> jaw-droppingly expensive...

I have owned Photoshop since CS2... The first purchase cost less than my
first serious telephoto zoom lens :) And I'm mostly normal :)

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message