POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  Bl**dy election (part 2) (Message 146 to 155 of 365)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
Date: 2 May 2010 17:45:35
Message: <4bddf27f$1@news.povray.org>

You wrote:
 > Let me rephrase: If 90% of illegal immigrants are Mexicans, then 90% of
 > illegal immigrants will look like Mexicans. Hence it only makes sense to
 > devote 90% of the law enforcement resources to check Mexicans.

That's *wrong*. Incorrect. Please rephrase what you were actually trying to
say, rather than telling me I'm nit-picking your math. I can only argue for
or against what you're actually saying. You're saying "Darren, please read
my mind and come up with something we'd both agree with so I'm not wrong."

Instead, you should say "Gee, I didn't realize I had the math wrong. Let me
try again." instead of complaining that I pointed out a flaw in your
thinking caused by a flaw in your math.

And you still didn't answer whether you'd agree that it might be more
efficient to target people in churches than people who look central
american. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)