POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Warp
Date: 3 May 2010 07:58:04
Message: <4bdeba4c@news.povray.org>
> Please rephrase what you were actually trying to say

  Again? I have already said it many times.

> Instead, you should say "Gee, I didn't realize I had the math wrong. Let me
> try again." instead of complaining that I pointed out a flaw in your
> thinking caused by a flaw in your math.

  You are still nitpicking about the "90%-90%" math example.

  Fine, nitpick all you like. If you don't want to discuss then you can
think whatever you want.

> And you still didn't answer whether you'd agree that it might be more
> efficient to target people in churches than people who look central
> american. :-)

  I found it so incoherent and outlandish that I didn't know what to say.
Maybe that's what you were after.

--
                                                          - Warp