POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Frustration Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Frustration (Message 11 to 20 of 23)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Frustration
Date: 28 Apr 2010 15:07:09
Message: <4bd8875d$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez escreveu:
> nemesis wrote:
>> Invisible escreveu:
>>> OK, so I decided to try to use X to actually do something *useful*.
>>>
>>> Big mistake.
>> there, made a template for your posts.
>
> I'm now tempted to feed Invisible's posts to a markov chain algorithm and
> see what comes out of it...

I'm sure he already did that in Haskell and we fools keep replying for
his amusement.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 28 Apr 2010 15:12:03
Message: <4bd88883@news.povray.org>

>>> there, made a template for your posts.
>>
>> I'm now tempted to feed Invisible's posts to a markov chain algorithm
>> and see what comes out of it...
>
> I'm sure he already did that in Haskell and we fools keep replying for
> his amusement.

You know, I don't make a habit of telling everybody what an idiot *you* are.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: nemesis
Date: 28 Apr 2010 15:59:13
Message: <4bd89391$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 escreveu:

>>> I'm now tempted to feed Invisible's posts to a markov chain algorithm
>>> and see what comes out of it...
>>
>> I'm sure he already did that in Haskell and we fools keep replying for
>> his amusement.
>
> You know, I don't make a habit of telling everybody what an idiot *you*
> are.

good, I'll keep them from knowing how little sense of humor you have.

"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> Invisible escreveu:
>> OK, so I decided to try to use X to actually do something *useful*.
>>
>> Big mistake.
>
> there, made a template for your posts.
>
> --
> a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9