POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No man on the moon? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  No man on the moon? (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: No man on the moon?
Date: 20 Apr 2010 03:48:59
Message: <op.vbganir7ufxv4h@go-dynamite>
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100414152133.htm

I guess that blows the conspiracy theory that man was never on the moon!

-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: No man on the moon?
Date: 20 Apr 2010 05:08:38
Message: <4bcd6f16$1@news.povray.org>
Am 20.04.2010 09:48, schrieb Nekar Xenos:

> http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100414152133.htm
>
> I guess that blows the conspiracy theory that man was never on the moon!

You're a hopless optimist.

All that those reflectors demonstrate is that there's /something/ up
there that /seems/ to be /some/ artifact of an intelligent spacefaring race.

For instance, those reflectors could have been sent up there with
unmanned probes.

However, the actual bitter truth is, the reflectors weren't /sent/ there
by NASA, but rather /discovered/ somewhen in the late 50's by the NSA
(sic!); when it became evident that their presence could not be kept
secret much longer, president Kennedy decided to initiate the Apollo
project, in order to (a) fabricate an explanation for those artifacts
that could be sold to the public without causing unrest, and (b) examine
the artifacts.

As to whether the moon landings were fake or not, the truth is that
/some/ were: Apollo 11 and 12 were staged, when the NSA found that
rumors about the reflectors started to leak even before the Apollo
spacecraft was ready. Apollo 13 was the first real manned mission,
rushed out in a hurry before the craft had been thoroughly tested (we
all know the near-catastrophic result), and only four missions - Apollo
14 through 17 - really set foot on the moon. (They did indeed discover
further artifacts - including the infamous "domes of glass" - but NASA
did go a great length to prevent any footage of these artifacts from
being leaked to the public.)

;-)

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:08:14 +0200, clipka <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:

> Am 20.04.2010 09:48, schrieb Nekar Xenos:
>>
>> http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100414152133.htm
>>
>> I guess that blows the conspiracy theory that man was never on the moon!
>
> You're a hopless optimist.
>
> All that those reflectors demonstrate is that there's /something/ up
> there that /seems/ to be /some/ artifact of an intelligent spacefaring
> race.
>
> For instance, those reflectors could have been sent up there with
> unmanned probes.
>
> However, the actual bitter truth is, the reflectors weren't /sent/ there
> by NASA, but rather /discovered/ somewhen in the late 50's by the NSA
> (sic!); when it became evident that their presence could not be kept
> secret much longer, president Kennedy decided to initiate the Apollo
> project, in order to (a) fabricate an explanation for those artifacts
> that could be sold to the public without causing unrest, and (b) examine
> the artifacts.
>
> As to whether the moon landings were fake or not, the truth is that
> /some/ were: Apollo 11 and 12 were staged, when the NSA found that
> rumors about the reflectors started to leak even before the Apollo
> spacecraft was ready. Apollo 13 was the first real manned mission,
> rushed out in a hurry before the craft had been thoroughly tested (we
> all know the near-catastrophic result), and only four missions - Apollo
> 14 through 17 - really set foot on the moon. (They did indeed discover
> further artifacts - including the infamous "domes of glass" - but NASA
> did go a great length to prevent any footage of these artifacts from
> being leaked to the public.)
>
> ;-)

Wow! That was good! ;D

-Nekar Xenos-